Europa Distribution organizes regularly close and public events throughout the year:
• Workshops focusing on specific distribution topics such as marketing, audience building, digital strategies, negotiation, … in partnership with markets and festivals such as SIFF, KVIFF and SSIFF.
• An Innovation Hub dedicated to the latest inventions useful for distributors at KVIFF.
• Case studies sessions focusing on the distribution of specific categories of films, such as animation films at Cartoon Movie and documentaries at IDFA.
• Public panels and round tables where film professionals bring their experience and ideas and discuss current topics with a strong distribution angle such as audiences, film financing, blockchain, piracy, film education -among others- have been covered in the scope of our collaboration with EFM, KVIFF, NNF, SSIFF and the MIA.
• The Annual Conference & General Assembly gathers most members to discuss key matters and challenges of the current film distribution sector and the way ahead for the association and its activities.