What We do
- We organise events the networking between independent distributors, to favour the promotion and circulation of European and independent films and the reach to diverse audiences, to foster the exchange of information and new ideas.
- We develop projects that answers distributors’ current needs.
- We share the outcomes of our activities to disseminate further what has been discussed and learnt.
- We inform and report on key issues related to the audio-visual sector, with a focus on distribution.
- We voice the independent distributors’ and publishers’ reality, needs and interests.
- Thanks to our diverse partnerships, we strengthen the ties with all stakeholders of the audio-visual sector, including festivals and markets, sales agents, exhibitors and producers.
Coixet President of Honour
Bień (Gutek, Poland)
Bradea (Bad Unicorn, Romania)
Caillol (Haut et Court, France) Board Consultant
Dutoit (Agora, Switzerland)
Escudero (A Contracorriente, Spain)
Foss (Camera Film, Denmark) President
Lajunen (Cinamanse, Finland)
Massenzi (Lucky Red, Italy) President
Roelvink (Cherry Pickers, Benelux)
Whittaker (Dogwoof, United Kingdom)
Wijntjes (Vedette, Netherlands)
Meet the team
Eloy Managing Director
The Presidents word
I am very honoured to be part of Europa Distribution. As a filmmaker, since my first film I am very aware of the key role of distributors in the life of a film.
“You” distributors are in charge of the delicate, uncertain and crucial task: to take the filmmakers’ babies by hand and bring them into the world.
It is never an easy task but at this moment in time, it is even more difficult. I know that very well, that is why I thank “you” from the bottom of my heart for being the force to ensure film as we know it and having a future.
Sincerely, Isabel Coixet President of Honour